Dazzle Stain & Scale 1
Why use Dazzle Stain & Scale 1?
- Prevents stains and scale at fresh fill
- Tap water is often unbalanced
- Contains metals and rust deposits
- Risk is during the initial heating, balancing, shocking and sanitizing of the water
- Also, while filling, scale can be removed
o Cold water is key to removal
o Broad range of scale removal
- All natural formulation - Inspired by Nature
- Stable in presence of sanitizers, oxidizers
o Consistent performance
o Doesnâ€™t waste other products
When do I use Stain & Scale 1?
- Use every time the tub is freshly filled In tubs that have experienced scaling or staining, allow the product time to work in cold water by leaving the heater off or not starting the pump immediately after filling
The Dazzle 2 Step Stain & Scale prevention program:
Stain & Scale 1 on fresh fill (heavy lifter)
Stain & Scale 2 weekly thereafter for continuous protection (the toner)
The best stain & scale method available
How much Dazzle Stain & Scale 1 should I use?
- Apply 375 ml per 1,000 Litres
- 1 Capful = 25 mls.
How do I use Dazzle Stain & Scale 1?
- Apply directly to cold water as the tub fills
- As soon as there is water in the footwell, the product can be added
It is preferable that the pump and filter not be running to allow the product maximum time to work in cold water
If the tub is already full, apply as soon as possible after full