Dazzle Filter Cleanse
Why use Dazzle Filter Cleanse?
- Effectively cleans all types of filter media - disinfects, cleans, whitens cartridges
- Common contaminants are not released through normal cleaning/backwashing
- Literally digests dirt, oils, scale, etc.
- Powerful, biodegradable surfactants lift debris from surface of media
- Environmentally friendly formula
When do I use Dazzle Filter Cleanse?
- Maintenance - at least once per year - preferably in fall prior to winterizing - more often for heavily used pools
- Following a problem that placed demand on the filter or could be attributed to poor filtration - cloudy water, algae, metals
- A clean filter improves results, lowers costs and reduces wasted water from excessive backwashing
How much Dazzle Filter Cleanse should I use?
- Sand Filters: use 1 litre for average sized filter
- Cartridge & DE: use 1 litre solution with hot water if possible
How do I use Dazzle Filter Cleanse?
- Always wear rubber gloves when handling filter media
- Sand filters: Pump the required amount into the filter using the pool pum. Use the Rinse position if available. If not, backwash can be used. Allow to soak for 6-12 hours. Backwash thoroughly
- For cartridge and DE: Disassemble and soak cartridge or elements in solution of hot water and Filter Cleanse. Soak for 6 hours or more. Rinse well and reassemble for use.