Dazzle Algae Clear 60
Why use Dazzle Algae Clear 60?
- A concentrated, highly effective algae preventative
- Our new 3rd Generation Active Formula
- A traditional approach to controlling algae utilizing a concentrated chemistry
- 60% concentration - strong so you use less
- Clarifying Activity
- Wide pH tolerance
- Broad Spectrum
- Low foaming
- Easier to store
When do I use Dazzle Algae Clear 60?
- Any time algae is identified in a pool
- Any time biofilm is identified in a hot tub
- Use as part of a programmed approach to algae prevention
- Keep proper water balance
- Reduce waste through regular shocking
- Regular use of algicide
- Protect with adequate sanitizer
- Reduces sanitizer consumption while improving results
- Chlorine is NOT the most effective algicide
- Use at pool opening
- Weekly thereafter
- Immediately after heavy rain or thunderstorms
- Use at pool closing
How much Dazzle Algae Clear 60 should I use?
- Dosage rates:
- For visible algae - 100 ml per 10,000 litres
- As an algae preventative - 25 ml per 10,000 litres weekly
How do I use Dazzle Algae Clear 60?
- Always apply following a shock treatment - approximately 1 hour
- Add by pouring required amount around the edges of the pool
- Brush after application to liberate stubborn wall-clinging algae