Dazzle Pro Balance UV
Why use Dazzle Pro Balance UV?
- Pro Balance UV is the traditional way to reduce the loss of chlorine to sunlight
- The newer, more immediate way is to use Dazzle Instant UV Block
When do I use Dazzle Pro Balance UV?
- Stabilizer levels should be established with any fresh fill or significant water addition
- Pools sanitized with stabilized chlorine will not require periodic top-ups unless a significant draining of water occurs
- Salt pools and those sanitized with unstabilized chlorine will require periodic top-ups based on the amount of water drained and backwashed away
- Will not reduce bromine dissipation
- Do not use in indoor pools unless vinyl
How much Dazzle Pro Balance UV should I use?
- 100 gr of Pro Balance UV per 10,000 litres provides 10ppm of stabilizer
- 300 gr per 10,000 litres provides an initial concentration of 30ppm
- Pro Balance UV dissolves very slowly
- Applying into the filter and allowing the pressure of the water passing through to dissolve it is the best method of application
How do I use Dazzle Pro Balance UV?
- The best way to apply Pro Balance UV
- Ensure the filter is clean
- Mix a slurry of the required amount of Pro Balance UV in a pail of water
- Slowly pour into a clean skimmer
- Run the pum continuously for the next 48 hours to ensure product dissolves
- Alternately, the required amount of product can be placed in a nylon or flow-through bag and placed in the skimmer basket