Dazzle Metal Cleanse
Why use Dazzle Metal Cleanse?
- Prevents metals from staining pool surfaces
- A powerful chelating agent
- Seeks out dissolved metals in pool water - copper, iron, manganese
- Forms a chemical bond
- Prevents stains and water discolouration
- Will also sequester calcium to aid in scale prevention
- Compatible with all sanitizer systems including salt, bromine, UV and ionizers
- Phosphate free formula
- Does not break down in the atmosphere
- Can remove stains if fresh
When do I use Dazzle Metal Cleanse?
- Any time metal content of water exceeds .2ppm
- To return discoloured pool water to proper colour
- As soon as metal stains are noticed in the pool
How much Dazzle Metal Cleanse should I use?
- For Spring Opening / Fall Closing
- 1 litre will treat up to 75,000 litres
- Regular Maintenance
- Use 120 ml per 38,000 litres per week
- To control dissolved metals or to remove metal stains
- Apply 125 ml per 10,000 litres per 1ppm of combined metals
- Use Stain Free to aid in metal stain removal
How do I use Dazzle Metal Cleanse?
- Add directly to pool water
- Pour around edges of the pool
- Do not add through the skimmer
- Avoid contact with decks and/or coping
- Use Dazzle Filter Enhance to remove dissolved metals through the filter as 2 step method
- Step 1 - Metal Cleanse
- Step 2 - Filter Enhance