Dazzle Salt Cell Cleaner
Why use Dazzle Salt Cell Cleaner?
- The gentle, environmentally friendly way to clean salt cells
- A clean salt cell produces chlorine more efficiently and extends the life of the cell
- Removes scale, organics and other deposits
- Will not harm the cell - unlike muriatic acid and some other cell cleaners
- Offers identical descaling properties of muriatic acid without the harmful side-effects
- Does not harm the environment
When do I use Dazzle Salt Cell Cleaner?
- Can be used as often as necessary
- Too frequent cleaning requirement indicates water chemistry issues
- Always clean prior to winter storage
How much Dazzle Salt Cell Cleaner should I use?
- Use at full strength
- Water can be added to top-up the cell if not filled completely from full bottle of Salt Cell Cleaner
- Used solution can be safely poured down the drain
How do I use Dazzle Salt Cell Cleaner?
- Shut off pool pump, close any necessary valves and release system pressure
- Turn off the chlorine generator - unplug leads from the cell terminals
- Remove the cell and rinse away physical debris with water from a tap
- Do not scrape or pry hardened deposits
- Fill the cell or container with enough Salt Cell Cleaner full strength to cover plates
- Allow to soak until clean - badly scaled cells may require soaking overnight
- Rinse well after cleaning and reinstall
- Do not spill on concrete as it could damage - if spilled, rinse with plenty of water