Dazzle Clear Rebound
Why use Dazzle Clear Rebound?
- Clears and cleans problem pools quickly
- Dead algae
- Attacks biofilm and algal membranes
- Oil, gas, chemical contamination
- Organic contamination - tannins, pollen, etc.
- Heavy bather wastes, animal waste
- Heavy odours
- All natural botanical blend
- Easy to use, just pour it in
- A natural alternative to floculants
When do I use Dazzle Clear Rebound?
- As required to clear water or clean the pool below the water line - organic stains
- Use to avoid the difficult, wasteful use of floculants
How much Dazzle Clear Rebound should I use?
- Use 160 ml per 10,000 litres
- 1 capful treats 7,500 litres
- You cannot overdose
- Some heavy bubbling may be evident after application
How do I use Dazzle Clear Rebound?
- Operate the pump continuously until problem has been resolved
- Apply directly to the water, pouring around edges of pool
- Re-apply if desired result is not seen within 48 hours - allow more time in cooler water
- When treating to remove dead algae, ensure the algae is dead (absence of color) before adding